Shape Great Looking Eyebrows With Tweezers
Tweezing is the most inexpensive way to remove unwanted hair. A pair of Tweezers will cost between two to five dollars, but the effect of a well shaped eyebrow through tweezing can be very astounding. Your eyebrow’s shape should go along with your brow bone’s natural line. The arch should come out to be the highest at the pupil’s outer corner. To know exactly where the brow should start, align a pencil straight up from the inner corner of the eye. To know where it exactly should it end, a pencil, held diagonally from the outer corner of the eye to the brow bone can help. The very first time you pluck your eyebrows, it could be painful. But after two or three sessions, you feel almost nothing. Eyebrows shape should have an arch. Ideally, it should be over the iris of the eye. Be careful not to overdo it; it should come out natural and conforms with your eye.
1. How To Pluck Eyebrows:
– Look and study your brows in the mirror.
– Pluck when your pores are open. Do your eyebrows immediately after a shower, or apply warm compress to your brow area to open up the pores. This will help in minimizing the pain that plucking can create.
– Apply a baby’s teething pain preparation. If you are plucking your eyebrows for the first time, it will be helpful to apply a baby’s teething gel, to numb the are so you can pluck with comfort.
– Be certain that there is enough natural light available in the room.
– Use a pair of tweezers that you can handle easily. Test that it can grip the hairs well, so it can pull the hair from the roots well, without slipping every time you pluck.
– Soften the hairs with a skin conditioner or moisturizer, so hairs can slide out easily.
– Brush the brows upward so you can see your natural arch and shape your brows from there.
– From time to time, stand back, take a few steps away from the mirror and examine your brows.
– Be conscious always of your eye’s natural shape. Don’t make a super arch if that is not naturally you. It will be very obvious and will give you a funny look. Make the arch as natural as possible.
– With an eye pencil, draw first the desired shape of your eyebrows before you start plucking.
– Focus your plucking on the stray hairs first. These are usually finer and will not be as painful to pluck. Also, they won’t give as much attention, in case you make a mistake.
– Note that you should only pluck the hairs at the bottom side of your brow. Never pluck the hairs at the top.
– First tweeze under the brow and pluck in the direction of the growth of the hair.
– Be sure to pull hair one at a time and close to the root.
– With your thumb and first finger, stretch the skin area tightly so you avoid pinching the skin, which can be painful.
– Comb the brows upward, using your eyelash comb, and trim off any hair extending beyond the brow bone.
– When finished, pat with tea bags to soothe the area.
FIND OUT MORE: https://productstoregrowhairline.tumblr.com/
2. Don’ts Of Eyebrow Plucking!
– Don’t pluck after you have applied lotion to your face. Plucking will open up your pores; lotion may instantly go in the skin and can contaminate it.
– Don’t use electric tweezers. It can be very dangerous.
– Don’t use tweezers for pulling out nose hairs.
– Don’t use alcohol after plucking, as this can irritate the eyes.
– Don’t dye your eyebrows, not only that it can cause severe eye irritation, it could also look bad.
– Don’t soak your tweezers in detergents or in plain water.
3. Tweezer Care:
– Always disinfect it with alcohol before and after each use.
– Always place a cap to protect the tips of your tweezers.
– Be careful not to drop the tweezers as this can dull and miss align the tip.
4. Choosing Tweezers:
When just starting, it will be wise to buy at least four tweezers of different materials, such as stainless steel, copper or plastic coated, so that you will know which ones will quickly tarnish. Stainless steel also do come in different grades. Note that the price of the tweezers does not affect its quality. Both expensive and affordable ones, performance wise, may have the same grip and the same tip that can function well. However, those with high quality materials will cost more, such as a high grade stainless steel. Pay attention to the tip of the tweezers; it should have a wide surface so that it can grip well. Test it to make sure it does the job. Whatever size of tweezers you choose, long, short, wide or narrow, it really depends on your own preference, on which tweezers you can handle best.